Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I want.

“Hope I meet you on a good day, When I'm feeling all myself. Don't be startled if I runaway. Especially if you smile and really ring my bell. Hope you take it in a good way, when I show myself to you. I wouldn't worry about it anyway. I have soft skin and scars are nothing new. Please, no promises, don't wanna hear the words. Nothing you can say that I haven't already heard. Please, no promises, let's just pass the time. Come and sit with me and give me your eyes.” – No promises by James Marsters.

I relate to this song so much. What I want from life right now, in the relationship front, is to have a little romance. I don’t want to put any pressure on it, no promises. Just a nice, stress free love affair with no time table. Something that could last anything from a week to years. Nothing too serious. With someone nice, someone cute and sexy. Someone so great, you wouldn’t regret meeting even if it ended. Someone so great, you'd like them even for their flaws. That actually comes easy for me. Kind of like that one relationship I had back in 2003, except now the other party wouldn’t freak out and think that I love him too much and expect too much. Dude, even if you're dating a single mom, it doesn't mean she wants to play house with you. I honestly can say: I expect nothing. Just some good talks, cuddling and someone to seduce when the ever hell I want it. I want to fall in love but not ruin it with talks about the future. Is that too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. Isn't playing house pretty much the exact opposite of what a single mom wants to do on her weekend off? ;)

    There are flings that are worth it, no matter what comes after. For me it's T, the -best- sex ever, because not only was he great, he knew what he was doing. Still, I don't regret the ending, or that it happened, because the experience in it self was worth the trip =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry. I haven't been here to check for comments. Thanks for giving your five cents. :) Nice little story! Flings can be great. :)

    ReplyDelete