Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Random thoughts of the day

The skin, from which my eyebrow hair grow out of, seems to be getting more tender every FREAKING time I have to plug them suckers. Also, my brows have never been as bad miss-match as they are now. Shouldn’t have let E plug them. Even though she seems kinda professional on the subject of makeup and such, eye brows have never been her forte…

I have the flu. Again. Well, at least there was at least a month between two flues this time. I just really hate how weak I get now days when I’ve got the flu. It doesn’t help that the stuffy nose makes my sleeping hard. Neither does listening to my boys cough all night. Positive thing is I’m not feeling cold this time. Actually, the opposite. Hot all the time. A little woozy. I haven’t bothered to take my temperature since I never get fever anyway.

I’m a tad bit worried about my hubby considering a few things I don’t wanna get into here. But it’s out there now: he worries me. He has the memory of an ant apparently since he doesn’t remember things I’ve told him. Also some other stuff, but still I’m not getting into that.

My daughter seems to be getting less and less homework everyday. Either she really is the little genius I think she is and does most of the exercises at school or the school is starting to slack due to only having less than 50 school days left. For which: YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D Soon there will be no morning alarms, just calm and spontaneous wakeups. We’re getting a little preview on that this week since it’s Easter week and they get Thursday and Friday off.

I have mentioned this many, many times but I’m ranting it once again: Why the F do I have to get the damn flu every FRIGGEN time that I’ve got my workout motivation on and scheduled???!!! So frustrating! I’ll never lose this FRIGGEN Buddha belly! I had a dream last night that I was pretty darn hot and slim and wearing a pair of black leather pants. I wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment