Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bad blogger

I supose sometimes I start these little breaks of blogging and tweeting just to show myself that I'm not addicted to this nonsense. Then once I'm off, I never remember to log back in. So probably not that addicted. Good. I never wanted to be addicted on anything.

I probably didn't have that much to blog about either. Past month hubby had his vacation from work. Staycation would be a better world for it. We were just at home and at the island. Definately the most relaxing vacation he ever had in the past 10 years that I've known him. Before, he hasn't been able to let go off his stress even on the annual vacay and I'd even go and say his a bit of a workaholic and doesn't know how to just be - Be without doing something every damn day. He learned some of that now. It was a very serene month. Probably contributed in my blog/tweet pause too. Didn't even hang on FB as much as usual. Greatly because he was on the computer so much watching stuff. And I never like being on computer when he's home. He can be such a bitch about it. So noup. No blogging, no tweeting. And no writing so nothing to post on the other blog either. I just wrote about some old things about my life one night and called the produced 5000+ words of nonsense "Clips of life". No writing but I have thought about some stories of mine a lot.

The kids are alright. (Which also is a movie title that I'd like to see)
Nobody's been sick or hurt. They've even played along pretty nicely most of the time. Don't get me wrong: the naughty corner has been at use daily anyway. But they've been above their average. Good boys and girl. :D I've tried to come up with fun things for them to do and do with. I want to be more involved with them than I've been in the past 5 years- 5yrs that I've been in a constant state of tiredness and gloominess.

I'm tired of being tired and useless. I wanna do something about that. Of course, that's one thing I've blogged about before but I never get it done. I'm good in theory, bad in execution. Should really work on the execution. So this week I've started my workout thing again. Its dragging a little since I slept awfully last night and the previous. Maybe tonight I'll sleep better. Gotta remember to eat a proper supper around 9. Being hungry was one of the things keeping me awake. Tomorrow is wednesday. My plan for wednesdays is that I'll only do 1,5 hours of sports instead of 2,5 hours. Which is good since I'm gonna take a few hours tomorrow to go downtown with a bicycle and take care of some business. Look for a job/internship and drop by my school to see if I can finally finnish my forever dragging degree. And I need to ask around if I could get an internship place somewhere. I'd really like an internship at an advertising company. I've always been a bit interested in marketing.

Hmm. I have a confession. Couple of months ago I had a week long pause on checking my email. I think it was because we were on the island and I had a couple of non-email-checking days on both sides of that weekend. Usually I've checked it at least every other day, 2 days apart at the most - just in case something work related comes in there. Well guess what happened in that week of no checking...
I have this open CV thing in the website of our unemployment office. And apparently someone actually took a look at it, saw me fit and offered me an opportunity to apply for a job in a field that would actually fill my dream job qualifications pretty good. No, its not a cafe job (one of my dreams is to have my own cafe one day so I'd like th experience.. probably never gonna happen but its good to dream), but something with customer service that would also make the architecture-lover inside me very happy. It was a job for selling and planning kitchens. Everything they listed there as what they'd need from me, I could actually deliver because they wanted someone who likes customerservice and has interest in home tech and such; nothing about having education in home tech. It would start at october by them educating me on the job.
BUT. There's the but. When I read the email, it was already a week old. The pessimist in my said I was already late so why bother calling. The optimist did her best, but shyness made me tilt to the pessimist. I was too embarrassed to call so late. Ever since I've been thinking about that job at least once a week and contemplating if I should just call after all, just to check if they've found anyone. Maybe it still wouldn't be too late. And THAT thoughtline was one of the biggest reasons why I had trouble catching sleep again after the thunder woke me up. My brain went on overdrive again making plans on what to do to apply; things I could do to make them remember my name when they're making the decision. But its all in avail. The optimism is too late. Time to be realist. I'm definatelly late now.

So I better just do the things that are more up to date. Check the curriculum at school for next year. Maybe my missing courses are on it. Get some info on the possibility of getting a trainee-job. Wouldn't pay as much as a real job, but more than I get now. I can't get a training job in a customer service-place in the summer time because of the summer workers. So I'll try the adverticing company. I'll go around and see if there are places that might fit the thing. I can't be home any longer or I'll go nuts. And if I don't get the boys into daycare soon, they'll become as unsocial as I am AND they'll have loads of troubel settling in when they go to school later.

Jeez. This was supposed to be a nice, short, EASY GOING blogpost to reopen this blog. Another rant. I wasn't even in a ranting mood. Its not a rant. Just my thoughts gone wild, as usual. Its like this inside my head 24/7. No wonder the insomnia hits me so close.

oh well. Take care everyone. Thanks for reading.

Cappu

No comments:

Post a Comment