This week is a little different for us. I've got this course arranged by the unemployment-office that's supposed to coach me to be better at jobhunt. Its mostly stuff I've already studied while studying my bacherlor's degree, but that's not why I'm there. Its because this course provides me two free "passports" I need to get to be able to work in restaurants and cafes. Each last a day, and cost 80€normally. I've got the Hygiene-pass on thursday 9-16, and the alcohol-pass next monday. Other days this week I'm at school 9-15. Its actually the same building I've studied before, and even a familliar class room. The one with soft seats! :D
There's ten of us in the class. All nice people. 4 men, 6 women. I'm the 4th oldest. wow. There's one 40+ man, one 40+ woman, one 30+ woman and then me and these little babies. lol. OK, they're 19-25. Tweens. One of the guys is this long haired musician that has a degree on music and plans to go study a higher degree of music. He looks pretty boring. And he's very quiet. Just sits there alone. One guy looks kinda like Sid of lexily, but younger. He studied to fix computers but dropped out when he lost his interest. I actually remember having a class with him last time I took a class in there spring 2007. He's kinda cute, someone that some of my friends might fall for. He likes cargo pants and hoodies, it appears. He always looks tired. Like he smokes and drinks often. But I don't judge. maybe he's just a fellow insomniac. Today I lent 40 cents for a parking fee from the last guy. He's kinda cute actually. Looks a bit like Ryan Merriman. I'm not saying I've seen him shirtless, but judging by his posture, he's no stranger to gym. And he drives a red sports car. And he drives like a Cullen. Just observations. i like to observe. I'm not crushing heavily on any of the guys. Which is weird considering I have crushes of different stages very easily. So, Sonia should stop crying she's the only teen-like 28yo!
I might say I'm crushing on one of the girls though. Jeez, you should see her eyes! Kinda the shape of a half-moon. Dark. I can never tell the color, I never dare to look long enough. I fear my first real girl-crush is gonna show. As in crush on someone I've actually met, not just pics. She's in her early 20s, but seems younger because she seems a bit shy. She wears her hair in a way that it hides half her face. Cute little smile on lust little lips. Flawless milky skin. About my size but a bit thinner. Gah, okay I stop now.
No comments:
Post a Comment