My blog is as green as this lovely new summer. And its just getting greener, thanks to all the rainy days lately. But Its supposed to get sunny again on Wednesday. Can't wait! :)
This weekend has gone by swiftly. I blame it on the stupid school policy in R's elementary school. 8am on a June Saturday morning they have to hand out the report cards. 15 minute job. Just so they can mark the day as a school day. Damn byroCRAZY! I went to bed as soon as I got back home and slept until 1.30pm. hah. Last night I had a 6km walk to help me fall asleep in a decent hour, but meh! I went to bed at 1am, actually tired and about to pass out but since hubs was playing in the bedroom, I was listening to music. Took forever to fall asleep. And then I had to wake up with the boys 7am. R was having a sleepover. Usually the kids are fine by themselves on weekend mornings. I just take them out of their night diapers and get them breakfast before getting back to bed (bad momma-comments coming up? LOL). This morning I was napping on the sofa until 11am. Hubs slept till afternoon, having a headache. I had a tension headache too. I guess I bit my jaws together all night. Stressed out over some stuff.
E took the boys to their place at noon again but I couldn't catch sleep anymore. I watched some more decorating/rebuilding shows and a Finnish cooking show, for two hours. While eating a light breakfast, and soon after: lunch. Needed to do some cleaning again so I needed energy. Hard bread and green tea for breakfast; wok with soy for lunch. Then I took a shower and walked to the near by store. I needed to get some money out of the ATM because E wanted to take the boys for a swim again, but then she cancelled it. So I did the cleaning when I got home, started cooking for kids. They didn't leave much of that weird looking ground meat-spaghetti-mess for hubs. LOL. Kids like spaghetti. And macaroni. Basically everything Italian. :D
Now its almost 6pm and I'm getting hungry again. I can't decide what to eat. probably something with veggies and soy again. I'll save the spicy fish soup for later... again. I had some GERD trouble yesterday but looks like the hard bread/green tea/veggies-diet took care of that again. :)
I don't have any plans for tonight. Tomorrow I need to be at the flea market emptying my slot at 4-5pm. Nothing else mandatory at sight. Lovely!
♥ Cappu
PS. I dressed up my other two blogs too at storyboard & smutty storybox. New stuff coming up soon. I feel a creative period coming up! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment