She sat on top of him, intoxicated by the paradox that was the softness of his lips and the roughness of how he used them in his wild enthusiasm. The kisses were deep and moist and the hotness of his breath in her mouth almost burned her. Still fully clothed she moved her hips rhythmically against his hardness. Little sighs and whimpers of pleasure escaped from her lips. Darker, deeper sounds erupted from his hasty mouth, so eager to explore further. His restless hands cupped her ass, pulling her even closer. Their chests heaved in fast and heavy breathing, in sync. Sound of their clothes as their bodies chafed together… It all sounded like a symphony of passion. She broke the kiss to breathe better but couldn’t stay off his skin. As he leaned his head back to catch his own breath, he let out a soft laughter when her swollen lips surveyed down his neck to his chest, opening the buttons of his shirt in haste. She marveled upon the taste of him: salty and sweet at the same time. His chest was hard and soft at the same time; toned muscles under a thin layer of padding. It was just thrilling how his muscles reacted to her touch. His hot skin against her lips and palms felt like something out of this world. His musky scent lingered all over her, arousing her more…
That, my dear friends, was my dream last night. I actually woke up panting! I’m in total awe. It seemed one of my movie dreams at first. Except this time it was like I saw a trailer of a movie. Man and woman drawn to each other in raw passion. It was supposed to be just sex but furtively it deepened to more. Then I got more glimpses of specific scenes, passionate scenes. And wow, was it steamy! I could actually TASTE the things in the dream when I woke up. Taste! Insane! But I guess that’s about it. Your brain on erotica, as in erotic writing; and yes: as in fanfics. The best ones always seem to be written by housewives. I wonder why that is…
I finally started reading this much discussed fanfic called Clipped wings and inked armor. I’m not a huge fan of fanfics, but I like the ones like this: so out of character that it really is its own story; standing out in it’s own glory. It’s so skillfully written, it pulls me in for hours. I only read the first ten chapters last night. Or actually I read the first 1,5 chapter the day before yesterday and yesterday I finally had enough time to concentrate on it more. Hubby doesn’t like it when I read that much but he really shouldn’t whine and get mad about it. After all, he’s the one benefitting from it in the end… *wink*
My dream didn’t really have anything to do with this fanfic. It was just something my own sub-consciousness whipped together inspired by the fanfic. My own hidden fantasies. I guess the old nymph-me isn’t quite as dead and buried as I thought she was. The dream was so rich in details, I feel compelled to write it down and later use for a story I’ve been working on. Well, honestly (oh, sweet goddess Paula please don’t skin me alive for this) I haven’t been working much on it for weeks (again). I guess it was the stress and anxieties about certain things blocking my flow. But I do feel another burst of inspiration coming up. New ideas forming, molding the story. Oh, I’m so excited! *grin*
You know how I love your smutty stories!!! And don't give me that "I'm blocked" stuff you teased my curiosity with your stories and now i'm left hanging, only wondering what will happen,,, :P
ReplyDeleteBut you know I ♥, right sis?!?! *huggles*
yeah, I know. And I know that I'm too often blocked, too tired or can't find time to write. It's f'ing hard to write during the day and insomnia just goes worse if I write at night... Dilemma of my life...
ReplyDeleteLove you too, sis. ♥
I hope you're in bed now, SLEEPING! :D
<3 'in the smut! Jealous of having nice dreams like that. Although I dont have a hubby next to me to "benefit" when I wake up panting! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yep crackfic alert! CW&IA rules! Masters of the Universe next...
Eh, I woke up 5.45 from the dream and couldn't catch sleep again. Didn't know weather to wake up hubby or not. 6.00 his alarm went off and he turned it off. i threw my arm around him and he just gently moved it away and got up. Dammit!
ReplyDelete...and boy, am I tired now... I think I got more than my standard 4 hour sleep last night. I did fall asleep soon after 11pm. :) but still, I'm so tired my eyes go fuzzy and I can't read more today...