Friday, January 29, 2010

True stories

"Too bad your friend is coming over for beers."

"Why?"

"I dunno... I was feeling kinda... And we can't now."

"Fuck you"

"???"

"You're just saying that. Fucking reversed psychology crap."

"Noup. Just something I've been reading has made me very..."

"Shut up. You're just saying it so I'd feel bad about having him over."

"What? No, I think it's a good thing that you're connecting more with your friends."

"Stop explaining. you're busted."

"What the...? Same old shit... You fucking big-headed..."

Always making assumptions and being big headed, not letting the other one explain their point... o.0

*********************

Then I was wiping tables and couldn't help hearing these two men, 30&35yo, talk about doing sports and weight loss, and rumoring about the people at work. Hey guys, your vagina's are showing! was what I wanted to yell at them. Then the visiting 35yo guy said something about leaving after couple of beers because his girlfriend gets off work and he's gonna go do some "exercise". I was having such a hard time not to laugh at their talks, I retreated to the computer trying to give them some space.

*********************

Now my dude is in the sauna again and no doubt planning a night of online games and beer. And looks like he is moping at me. Fucking pansy! I might be under an influence of something...eh?

My head feels like exploding because the kids make so much noise and someone is screaming next to my ear all the friggin time. And my eyes are too tired and fuzzy to read more than one chapter... Gawd, I hate when the wireless headphones don't work right and I can't listen to music to tune out some of the noise...

1 comment:

  1. Print off exerpts of particullarly lemony bits and write on them with a red sharpie "Shame you didnt listen to me the other day" or something! :)

    ReplyDelete