Saturday, April 10, 2010

Had a nice day

BTW. If you ever wanna start your day with good, refreshing music, listen Roxette's Have a nice day and/or Milk, toast and honey. Always perks me up. :)

Wow, I just did some brave tweeting I know most of the couple of people (lexlings) that read this blog (seldom) already know that stuff, but I just felt like putting it out there. Also, yesterday I changed my Twitter public. Thinking maybe the relatives/friends that maybe wrote that address down somewhere when I had it on FB last year, have forgotten it. Not a big deal if any of them see it either. I'm sick and tired of feeling claustrophobic. I do remember now that I changed it private because of some random new followers. I hope not to get some stupid weight loss-spammers and such again.

Today I slept till noon and lazied around all afternoon. At six I went out for a walk since I haven't been on one for months. Can't really say I can't do it because it's too cold or snowy out there anymore. Spring is here. The roads are free of snow and ice, and we've been on the positive side of a Celsius grid for a while now. Still a lot to go to get actually warm, but at least I could change for a lighter jacket and ditch the winter hat. Yay! :)

I didn't eat much today. Half a bag of chips when I woke up because I didn't feel like making breakfast. Yes, I was that lazy! lol. Didn't get hungry again until right before I was going out. I just had a tiny piece of bread. After the walk and sauna, I had some of my shrimp/Pollock/potato-soup again. Jeebus, I love it. Especially the broth. I put chili and pepper in it because I just love spicy broth. :D

I'm not sleepy at all right now, though it's midnight. heh, I just got up 12 hours ago so DUH! I already got sick of watching TV. Now listening to music and maybe reading or writing something. Heippa! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment