Friday, April 9, 2010

What’s new today?

I tweeted about some crazy rant a minute ago. Don’t read it. It might make you go “huh?” and the “HUUUH?” and you can’t see it anyway unless I’ve accepted you as a follower.

I finished the book about witches yesterday. Gonna write the second part of the review soon, probably tomorrow. All I can say, it was a very good book and I recommend it for anyone who like supernatural stories. It’s pretty PG, so not for you who look for smut only. It’s fascinating anyways!

I just somehow stumbled to Perez Hilton’s page, but couldn’t read more than one page again. Uh, I hate gossip. Especially when it’s saying there’s going to be a Johnny English 2-movie. Don’t get me wrong, I like Rowan Atkinson and I liked the movie, but it has some rather painful personal memories attached to it. About a guy. One of my two break ups, that really made me hurt. Well, he was an ass anyway. I hate it when something reminds me of him. He had a pretty cute butt back then, and a couple of other things, but all of it only covers for the negative stuff only so long… Eh, anyways. Rowan Atkinson rocks! He needs more work I guess, so bring it on. I’ll just take some band-aids for my heart when I see it.

I watched the latest episode of Chuck this morning. I read a spoiler about it few days ago so I wasn’t really surprised by half the stuff in it. Of course it was a great episode. I love how well the cast plays together like they’ve grown together. Zack Levi is so damn cute even his over acting doesn’t look as bad as some other people’s over acting in some other TV and movies.

I also watched half of the latest Vampire diaries episode. Gonna finish up soon. Looking good so far. I can’t wait to see the newest Supernatural again. Gawd, how I adore Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins in it! It amuses me what a fangirl I’ve turned into. Or maybe it’s just appreciation for their work. But it doesn’t hurt, that they’re so damn cute and sexy too. Though, I do think SPN has been lacking on the sexy ladies-department lately.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. My head is full of sexy ladies this morning. Pretty wild dreams last night… It happens when The Dude is being an ass. Oh well, that pretty much sums up the rant I did on Twitter.

Tonight, I’m going out! I know, it’s a miracle! It never happens. I don’t like drinking and I don’t like crowds, so why am I going out with my friend (who is an awful drunk btw) to watch some band I don’t even ever listen to? I just feel like getting out of the house. And judging by stuff in my past, this is the best time of the year to go clubbing. Not too cold, not too hot, and if I’m in there until 4-5am, I see the sunrise when I get home. I’m crazy like that: I like to walk home from a bar. Even if my feet hurt. It airs out my head and lungs and I think it makes the hangover less bad. Not that I plan to drink that much anyway. Drinks always taste too sweet to me now days; I’ll probably be drinking ice water every other drink… But here’s for hoping we’ll have a good time! That’d be a first. I always regret going out with her… But I’ve been a bad friend to her lately, not being able to drive to the next town to visit her as often as I’d like to, so I owe her to say yes for once. Plus, I love how it annoys the Dude. He f’ing deserves it for his behavior yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment