Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Oh you sweet hotness-monster, you're making me melt and drip all over..."

said the snow to the sun. Haha. You know those snowy-pics I posted on FB not so long ago? Was it month ago? Yeah well, the snow's surface has lowered at least a meter/3ft in the last couple of weeks. The streets are bare and dry. AWESOMENESS! Summer is nearing! The days are longer. I guess it's not all good since the sun is hurting my night-crawler eyes, and the changed amount of light has seemed to made a trick on my day rhythm. aka, welcome back insomnia! Uh, I wanna keep this positive so lets not dwell on that. Lets just welcome this wonderful opportunity to make my friendship with macchiatto deeper. Or 'Mac' as I like to call it. Chocomac, now that I remembered to buy some cocoa again. *wide grin*

Stolen from Kimmy's blog:

40 FAVOURITES

1. Colour: Dark red/red wine
2. Animal: Wolf
3. Food: Chinese duck in s&s sauce w/ rice
4. Drink: cold: fresh water/Dr. Pepper; hot: Macchiatto; alcohol: Mojito
5.Video Game: ugh, last time I liked playing them, I liked Aladin and Super Mario 3
6. Song: *brain mail function* too much to choose from! eeeek! Smile by James Marsters will have to carry this burden for now. :D
7. Band/Singer: James Marsters, Roxette and the various artists of the Cafe Del Mar-albums have been occupying my play list lately.
8. Sport: ewwwwwww! JK, um..
* If I absolutely HAVE TO watch sports, it will have to be 15 minutes of F1, hockey or summer Olympics. Anything more is gonna flip some switch in my brain and turn me into a raving lunatic. You've been warned. This actually might be the reason why I visit my dad do seldom: he always has sports on TV.
* As in *doing* sports: I like walking, anything that can be done with a rhythm, excericising... and I'd like to have one of those rowing machines.
9. Website: omg, I'm gonna have to say FB
10. Store: ugh. I hate shopping... but I do my groceries in a place called Prisma. With cloth stores I like H&M, Lindex, Seppälä, and the web store Ellos. (Scandinavian chains)
11. Corner Store: I'd love to make my own vorner store. Does the in my delusional fantasies count? It's a bookstore/cafe, cozy little place. lol
12. Game System: ek. weird questions. um.. i like our computer. this answer will have to suffice.
13. Number: 7, 14, 21... i dunno why.
14. Girls Name: um.. I don't really have a favorite, but I do have one name thought up in case I get another daughter. not that I'm telling
15. Guys Name: um... Jon? Xander? I'm open to name suggestions for my stories.
16.Word: Suffice. i barely do.
17. Letter: L
18. Type of Shoe : sneakers
19. Instrument: guitar
20. Hockey Team: oh damn you people coming up with this. As a kid I played with my brothers' cards sometimes and for some reason thought Anaheim Mighty ducks were cool. Maybe it was the name.
21. Hockey Player: Teemu Selanne
22. Soda: Dr Pepper to the rescue!
23. Juice: lemon. I'd rather have ice tea
24. Holiday: Juhannus. :D Finnish mid-summer night party. the sun never goes down!
25. Transformer: Bumble Bee!
26. Date: 16
27. Month: December
28. Year: 2001
29. Season: summeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
30. Time Of Day: evening/night
31. Vacation: somewhere by the sea; Italy or Brazil
32. Place: in RL: home when it's quiet and clean; in dreams: by the sea, duh!
33. School: BLAAAAAAAH
34. Country: Um... Italy? Brazil? Spain? Somewhere near the Equinox
35. Province: blah. Finnish province? I'd rather go to that nice North-Italian province. Tuscany or the one that starts with an L.
36. Town: in Finland: Tornio or Rovaniemi; in the World: Bela Horizonte because it made my sis ♥
37. Show: Supernatural
38. Movie: uuh.. i should never play favorites. I can never choose! um... Back to the Future...3?
39. Smell: Fresh grass after rain
40. Book: The Chesapeake saga by Nora Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment