I guess it’s safe to say this blog has no readers now. I can only blame myself since I’ve been having a few of those non-posting weeks lately. Oh yes; and pretty much because my blogging SUCKS. I’ve got nothing interesting to say and just end up blabbering about nonsense, or about my crappy cooking. BTW, I’ve been experimenting on beans lately. Gotta love the smell… LOL
I think the fact that I’ve been listening to a lot of James Marsters’ music lately, has gone into my unconscious mind since I’ve been having pretty wicked dreams about the guy day and night. The one I had the other night still makes my heart beat race like it’s been chased by a pack of bleached vampires. Actually, it isn’t that young blonde-version of JM in my dreams; it’s the cute, shy older guy with blue eyes and curly dark hair. The version of him I saw on his YouTube videos on which he’s singing with his son. He’s just so damn cute! I’ve never had a thing for older guys, but with this one it seems my head refuses to believe he’s a day older than 35. 48 would be closer to reality, but some people just stay so damn youthful. I’m totally surprised and embarrassed my little celebrity crush here, but can’t help it. My skin tingles all over when I think about being close to him like I was in a dream, and I’m awfully jealous of Sarah G for getting the opportunity to sit next to him on an Airport floor, talking like friends. How unlikely is that?! (BTW, while writing this, there was his song “Smile” on my playlist)
It’s almost 1am on a Monday night and I’m not sleepy at all. I feel bubbly and excited like I need to be writing something or chatting with someone, but nobody is online. I’ve got the worst of luck ever.
Smile is my fav James Marsters song! I apologise sweetie. feel free to bitch about my meeting him...I'm prepated for it.
ReplyDelete(And your blog does too have readers!)
I read it!
ReplyDelete~Codaniel Von Johnson~