That's pretty much been my thoughts all this day. Thank god it's 8.30pm already. I get the kids to bed and finally the noise is gone. Maybe my head will feel better then. Of course I'm not sleepy anymore, just very drawn to the sofa to go horizontal and watch some TV. It will ease my belly, which is blown up like a balloon and trying to empty itself thru my mouth. I don't know weather to thank of hate the fact that I have a fast swallow-reflex when puke tries to come. I guess, I want to thank it. My mouth would probably taste even worse without it. I still wonder if my belly would feel any better. This puke tastes very different from the rotten eggs-fumes/puke that Gerdy makes. This one tastes like I'd been giving a BJ and swallowing... I haven't been doing said action since 2008 or so... ewww.. beer makes the sp*** taste more awful than anything else in the face of Earth. And that's what my puke now tastes like. voivittusaatanaperkelehelvetti!
This has been pretty slow and agonizing day for me. I tried easing it by watching a few episodes of some series on computer. Then I just got even more bummed for not having the strenght to drag my ass to shower and try if that would make me feel better. Which I eventually did around 2pm. I put the meat for Carelian stew in the oven at 1.30 and coked that for three hours. Then I made mashed potatoes to go with it. Imagine my mood when the kids refused to eat it even though they love potatoes and baked meat. I took a small plate of it myself, since 3-hour baked eat seems to be gerdy-aproved. It smelled too good to pass. I already had my own food coming but that small plate was enough to make me full. So in the fridge it went; two dishes of Chicken Gordon Bleu and veggies. I still don't know if that kind of chicken will react well with Gerdy. Shouldn't be much difficulty though, since I now have the med for it...
Hubby has been just "lovely" today, and I say that in a sarcastic tone. not one kind word all day. Just pissed off and bossy. He had another run and sauna and then he was whining about what to eat. Are you f'ing kidding me??!! I had put him a plate of the damn carelian stew ready and there was another dish for him to take to work tomorrow. I'm fucking never making that food again. Ungrateful people can eat their damn ground meat then. RRRRHHH!
To make today just peachy, I also had to go the store when my belly was feeling like it would burst.
So, after all this it was very refreshing to learn that there's romance in the air in Lexily. :) Yay Sunshine and Snowflake! :D What lovely nicknames. ♥ It would be nice to chat with some Lexily but I really think I oughta lie down now.
HUGS FOR ALL!
Aw sweety, if I were you I'd make him cook his own dinner for a while see how well he copes then! Grr
ReplyDeleteI love that you give us a beatifully indepth descriotion of EXACTLY what stuff tastes like! hehe :)
And also want to give you a big (but gentle cos of your tummy) *huggle* and send you lotsa <3 Hope you manage to get some sleep xx