until the end of this month. Then even if there are clouds in the sky, my little corner of this World will seem much brighter day by day. Not to mention this is our coldest month, usually. Of course march, April and may have their nasty sides too since the snow slowly starts to melt off and there this really wet white mush everywhere making a mess. And then there might be some really cold days too. But the light does help a lot. Knowing that we're now much closer to the next summer than the previous, lifts my spirit a lot. I live for the summers! ♥
Receiving the spring catalogs of my two favorite post order stores is always a sure sign of spring. Well, this year they came right after Christmas. A bit too early. But I do love flipping thru them :) I'm a window shopper by nature so the catalogs suit me well. I don't like circling the actual stores. Maybe it has to do with seeing the clothes on someone. Well, yesterday I even ordered something. Nothing from the new catalogs. I just went online to the section where they sell some older designs in a really low price. I needed new bras, so I ordered two. And two ladies' hoodies and a pair of jeans. They all costed me a total of 29 euros. Pretty good price. Not that I plan to be the size of those jeans a long time. I actually had to buy the next size because this extra 3kilos (to my previous extra weight) that have been hanging on me for almost two months now, refuses to go away.
My weight loss journey is stuck. I'm thinking because I let PCOS get so bad. So I gained the three extra kilos (6lbs), thus passing the 72kilo-limit that my left knee can handle. So now it's been really stiff and sore after any kind of exercise. Godemmitt! I think it might be a joint-thing. It's been like that for years but the doctors never want to check it properly. never been x-rayed or anything. Last week while at the pharmacy I spotted this supplement that's supposed to help joints. The pills in it are really big so at first I thought I couldn't swallow them whole. Big mistake to chew them. They taste awful. But it seems to help the knee so I've been taking it for a few days now. Swallowing them whole. Of course GERD has something against them. Welcome to my own little circle of hell... Anyways, I'm letting the knee rest this week, just doing some light exercise on it and taking the supplement. Next week more sports. I wish I could walk outside more. Lovely fresh air. Hubby ran yesterday again. He seems to like it too. Relationship crap is weighing us down still, but I really shouldn't blog about that...
Have a happy Tuesday, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment