I had two different dreams that somehow involved Italy or Italian people. The first one was very lovely, and weird of course too (it was my dream, duh). At first I was at home with the kids. Then I was arranging a quickie wedding for me and JTT at the city hall and booking a honeymoon to Italy. I bought the cheapest tickets possible and ended up getting to Italy for few days with just under 100€. That was my first clue it was actually a dream. LOL. I do think it was just the plane tickets. Maybe we were crashing at Sonia's or something. Anyways, JTT didn't end up being in the dream, other than in my thoughts. I ended up going to the trip with all of my kids. Of the actual Italy-part I only dreamed the plane rides and the feeling of sun on my skin, not actually seeing anything of Italy. On the plane back home I was thinking how I have to get to computer soon because I hadn't updated my FB to "married" and I was thrilled of just shocking people with it like that. Nobody knew that we were going to get married. Then I remembered "right, we didn't actually end up getting married."
The second dream was more like a thriller. I think it was set a decade or two to the future. there were a few guys in my dream (that were actually some of my class mates from 15yrs ago; what's with that?)whose conversations I could see and hear even though they didn't notice me; so either I was watching it like a movie or I was hiding to hear them. Anyways, one of the guys was some big shot politician or something and another guy was his PR-guy or something. The dream started with me walking on a street, at night, going home from club. Then I was running because someone was chasing me. It was the politician type and he tried to rape me and I managed to get away. Which made him and his guy nervous. Some other stuff happened that I don't remember so well anymore, but I ended up investigating their past and learned that almost 20 years before he had raped some Italian exchange student. They were going to find her and eliminate her, so I couldn't use her to ruin his reputation. I ended up doing some more blurred investigation work; and ended up in some town that looked vaguely familiar but not; so maybe it was my home town developed to bigger over the years or something. I went to a big store to look for someone who works there and I found her, but she was younger than I expected. She was a beautiful young woman with long blond curls and a skinny body. It was noticeable that she was half Finn, half something more exotic. And I learned that she was the daughter of the Italian rape victim and the rapist. I met her mom too and we were going to the police and press with our story. Last "scene" I saw was the politician looking like his head was about to explode because he could do nothing about it. Ah, sweet justice xD
Lets hear it. What do you think these dreams mean? Some psychology book might explain them better than a dream book. *whistles*
No comments:
Post a Comment